Hate you ! M。 guys !


Well , i am a prefect in my school and i always face to the Malay students.
If you know me , you will see that i am not that cruel or hate the Malays.
But start from now .. I hate the Malay Guys !

This incident happened just now.
When that is the time for the prefects to stand by .. arrange the students to go out from school .
I have on duty in the motor park ..
And before , i think this is a great challenge for me . But now too !
The Malay Guys always fired on their motor and gives out a lot of smoke !
I can't deny it .. I can't control them .
I felt disappointed to myself and i am a failure ...
But who knows?!
I am the best among these ..
I can said that , i never felt i have lose to the header?
Haha .. Sorry to say that .. Just my stupid feelings ...

By the way .. Why i suddenly become the hater to Malay ?
This is just only because ....

They make me in an accident !

Now , my fingers can't move and i feel pain all the time !

Stupid !

For those who don't know how to drive motor or don't know the rule ..
Please ! DON'T  RIDE !!!!!

I'm one of the example ..
He change my emotion today !

I just follow the motor at the back , and that is a distance between us .
Suddenly , the motor brake ! He brake quickly without signal, like something emergency !
So far i saw he brake and i just brake to avoid crashing .
But he turns his motor sudden and give the signal after he turns !
But how can i avoid again ?
There have no place for me to go . The line beside has a coming lorry .
I have two choice at that time .
First , Crash by the lorry .
Second , try to avoid the lorry but crash by the motor .
And i had fetched my sister today !
I can't let her get any injured and today was the first day i fetch her to go to school !
So i TRIED .
I avoid the crashing of the lorry successfully ....
But , my hand and also my fingers ..... Crashed .

Can you imagine how pain I get ?
I don't know how to describe my feelings now .. Just a word > PAIN .
And my fingers cannot be straight right now !
Hope that , my fingers will be alright soon .





Before , i never have the Racial Discrimination .

But start from today , i think i will be .






评论

此博客中的热门博文

大學的第二個學期。

最后一天。他。

不過情人節。