I am back ♥


Since the holidays start , I have been no visiting my blog for a long time ! Miss my bloggie so much .

Time flew . The year 2012 was end and now is the new year of 2013 ! And this year would be my selective year . I have to choose my subject that i wanna to study on and also my SPM examination ! Well, the other one is my new life . What should i choose ? I've getting in a great great trouble .

Today was 3/1/2013. My friends' birthday ! Howson and Mok . But sorry to say , I had not attend the party or the gathering . I've missed a chance to gather with all guys :(

The second day of the school reopen . It was so many works to do . Sigh ... But this is not the main point of this post =3=

For this year , I know i should be more hardworking and no more playing . Focus on my study . Put all attention on my study ! Without any disturbing or something else make my emotion changing and changing .. I think i can do that , wish me Good Luck please ! ♥

2013 , my graduation year . My last year in my secondary school , SMKSR . The year was just start , i felt the sadness that i shall leave this school after few months later . Am I too sensitive ? Haha , maybe .

Well , I had just ended my holiday life in Genting with the interesting job ! I was selling snack there . Haha , Anybody saw me there when I am working ? Hmm .. I hope nobody . The salary of the job was not so nice but I had just wanna to enjoy my holiday there with the cold air but not the hot hot weather here . But here was raining dogs and cats everyday ! Genting too , rain and rain , won't stop =3= And the fog was blank my way ... What the cold weather !

And , I had resigned for my job on 30th of December 2012 and came back Raub on 31st of December 2012 .

31 / 12 / 2012 , the last day for 2012 . I was going tuition with my BF Jasmine , we were studying chemistry on that day , what a meaningful day . Haha .

Besides , i also countdown for the new year with my friends . Thanks someone who fetched me out and dispel my boring mood . Especially is Lian Shan and Gao Jun , they came and fetched me out . And one more cutie friend , Bobo . She lighten up my day that night ! She was surprise when she saw me in the car . Well , is that any problem i will stay in the car ? I was confusing ....
We had a wonderful time in Bukit Koman to watch the firework show ! The fireworks is as long as 3 minutes , I counted . There's a lot of people there to celebrate the new day , whatever what race they are ! It's look harmony .
After that , we guys go to Kah Wai's house for celebrating his birthday . Actually I am not close to this guy but we met before , so i dare to go too =3= but i scare so much /.\ Before going to his house , I went my darling Wei Qing's house ! Just wishing her Happy New Year , that's all for the moment ♥

After celebrating the new day , we went home and had a nice sleep .

Well, that's all for my summary of this 2 months . Sorry for the very short describing ...


My working place.


Shue Yee and Somry from Siam


Stefanie and Bobo




Whatever , all of these had past , I am starting my new life now . Chasing my life , chasing my future .

Bye 2012 , Hello 2013 ♥



评论

此博客中的热门博文

大學的第二個學期。

最后一天。他。

不過情人節。