Forget or Forgive

Wherever you go , whatever you do , I'll be right here waiting for you .

I persist to do the thing what i want and i just hope for my own achievement . The achievement that only can gain from you . It's was not a story or even tale , just our promise as sincere .
Yea , maybe my dream was too far or virtual , but i can make a promise ! I will put all the effort on achieving these .
Study ? Family ? Friendship ? or even an unbelievable relationship ..

How many years .... I am still here . Waiting for my future and i expected it .

Hey , This is my last year in my secondary school life ! I had passed many terrible lightning and horrible storming ... but so what ? I am still here !

That was one word I learnt from my senior .. That is > Forgive .

Forgive is always the best way to forget someone's fault .. But now i have the problem .. So , should i forget or forgive ?

Forget , means that the memory will be lost and it will not appears again ?
Forgive , means that memory still there , but it will becomes sweet ?

Oh my godness , who can tell me the fact and let me escape from the fake ?!

Oh well , actually this post was very simple and i also don't know what i want to voice !

Lol .


Hmmm .... For them who i want to love , whatever ... Friends or Family even someone ...

I just hope that i can have a nice memory at least not releasing my tears all the days .. I know , you will know that was you .. Thanks !




- Broken English -

评论

此博客中的热门博文

大學的第二個學期。

最后一天。他。

不過情人節。