LAST DAY of 2010

today is the last day of 2010..
and today is a public holiday too..
because our country' s football team won!!
congratulation ya^^




I don't know what can i do today
I just know i hav 2 tuisions from morning to afternoon..


Night?
           Go celebrate?
                                  >>No




                                  I just stay at my house and watch television until the 2011 day begin



No meeting
No celebrating
No gathering




The new day of 2011
The new day, The new life
A challenge year for me




                                                                                                                  Wait for my next post ba~
                                                                                                                I will tell you what i do today
                                                                                                                                   ^^

评论

此博客中的热门博文

大學的第二個學期。

最后一天。他。

不過情人節。