Exam> February

Wohooooooo!!!
Finally finish my trouble exam of this first time!!
ohh yea!!



*Return to my exam time**
I have been pay alot of time on my failed subject
but i still cant remember
haiz
-dissapointed-

These days...
I sleep so late and i had to wake up early to take the bus..
I know i am lazy but i should to do this..

Whatever
HOPE MY EXAM PASS!!!!!







**RESULT**


~~ohh finally~~
my result was come out!!
ohh yea
i don't have C at all
wohoooo
CHEER
!!!

hehe
but what i am sad is
................
three subject that i will get A
just still got the several marks to get
ohh no
SAD

English- 77
Sejarah- 76
B. Cina- 74

Geografi- 82
Science- 81
Mathematics- 84



Although i get three A now
but i still not sastified
may be you will feel i am greedy
but in my life
study is very important



Still got one subject haven get the marks
Hope.......














评论

此博客中的热门博文

大學的第二個學期。

最后一天。他。

不過情人節。