♥ My Room

My lovely room!!
My messy room!!


23.04.2011

today
my teacher
Selina Sam's baby "complete month"
i have to go there for celebrating

besides

my friends are celebrating Ser Hui's birthday too

CONFUSE-ing

where should i go?

According what my mum said..
I have to go my teacher's house..


** Happy Birthday to Ser Hui...



OK..That's all for my introduction..
Now, let us return to my topic..!!



My ''Kei Muii"..Mun Li...said she wanna to stay my house tonight..!!
Wow... so astonishing...!!
That mean i have to clean up my room..!!!!!!!

0hh my God''

Do you know how is my room ?
Do you think that my room is neatly ?

Hehe, i tell you...
You are Wrong ..!!


OK.. now i let you see my room before i clean it up =)

















hehe
this is all the picture of my room before i clean up




now
CHANGE
!!!!!!!!
my room become neatly and clean

Don't believe??

I let you Trust about it...!!






















haha
this is all the picture of my room after i clean up
♥♥♥




Love my room now very muchhie...=)










But finally...
She didn't come my house...
Feel disappointed but also glad because of her

Because of  her...
My room become lovely..!!  ♥

thkx Mun Li ya


评论

此博客中的热门博文

大學的第二個學期。

最后一天。他。

不過情人節。