Kindness

Hehe, somebody praised me as a kind person..
I'm very happy when i heard that..
Because, i always think about them but they don't know.
Now, they know it.
I feel gratified...

I hope, I hope all of my friends know what is the meaning of  ' FRIEND '..
Hope they will know.

Friend.. is not for playing or bluffing.

I hate the people who lie me.

Such as... TA!


Alright, let's us back to my title of this post.


Well, I had help my friend to write a new post for his blog.
He send the text to me and i have to help him to type.
Do you think that is very trouble?
NO NO NO NO NO
That's just a simple job for me to help him!
Hehe,Iam so happy because he say me Kind.
Haha..


Besides, I am glad to see my Friend show her kindness to others.
It is so surprise for me!
I don't believe my eyes..!
What a weird action she take?
She help my another friend to do a difficult job and she is willing to be..
Glad to see that =)




** It is just a simple post i wrote **
              Nothing Special


( P/S: Please forgive my broken English, TQVM! )



评论

此博客中的热门博文

大學的第二個學期。

最后一天。他。

不過情人節。