Just for you ♥

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
finally
!!!!!!!!!!
i finished my trail exam of PMR

damn happy la
hehe


well
having a nice gathering withs ome of my friends
Nancy
Sharon
C.Wei
Pui San
Nicole
Mi Hye

unluckily
i sat beside Mi Hye
she is damn high this night!
don't know why
we are quite happa at that time

actually
this is the first time that i can have a nice gathering when it was rainning
it was a nice memory



Besides
MI HYE ask me to update blog more and more
hey
. . . . .
i still update my blog when i was trial !
praise me please
><''

hehe




♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥





Here, I want to thank my dear >> Mei Li

She knows that i was cough and she is so .......... CLOSE !
She puffed a bottle of honey drinks fo me..
So Sweetttttt.... ♥ ♥

Thanks alot ya ! =]






And... I have some words to share with a person.


If you see this, sure you know i am talk about you .





The rest is the way to go longer.
休息是为了走更长的路。





今天
21/08/2011


去年的今天
你还记得我们在做些什么吗?

去年的今天
你还记得我们说过什么吗?

去年的今天
你知道我为你流了多少眼泪吗?


即使你知道
即使你记得

但是这一切都已经不重要了


事隔一年
大家都变了
无可否认的
我们的确是两个世界的人
无论说是生活在两个世界
还是 . . . . . .
心里面,完全不能合为一谈。



我记得
去年的今天
我们是忍着对彼此的隐瞒
许下了一个很荒唐的诺言

『♥,是不会变的器官』

但是你知道吗?
那个时候的你,已经变了。



今天这一个日子
不知怎么的
又有一股冲动想要找你了
但是,
我真的会害怕


7天后
一个对我来说很有意义的日子
不知道
对你呢?







I HOPE YOU STILL HAVE A GOOD LIFE IN THE OTHER SIDE OF MY LIFE






评论

此博客中的热门博文

大學的第二個學期。

最后一天。他。

不過情人節。