Touching ♥

THE FRIENDS WHO CAN LAUGH WITH YOU WHICH IS THE FRIENDS WHO CAN CRY WITH YOU


this sentence let me feel touching
well
i copy this sentence from my beloved brother
vince

long time no view his blog
it's a sorry for him
and i saw the post
i like the post
although many of you say the bad of him
but i just listen
because
i think i am more understand vince than you

vince
is a senior that i know when i am form 1
haha
it's time for laugh
our friendship is the day that i was faint
he save me?
LOL''
ohh yea !
our friendship is start from that time


when i was in trouble
he will tell me some words
he cheer me up everytime

from vince, i learn something...
OPTIMISTIC

Thank you, my bro !




BROTHER

VINCE








Another,
I have to thank all of the friends who are always beside me.

Friends, I am so lucky because i have you.





评论

此博客中的热门博文

大學的第二個學期。

最后一天。他。

不過情人節。