Yes, I know it.


A good actor is always show his/her acting skill.


It's a long time ago...
When there was a pretty princess waitting for her prince in the mysterious forest....
[ The pretty princess is dressed in a white wedding dress ]
She was not waitting for the prince for marry..
But, she is waitting for the prince, as her driver..
To the church....
She marry with her beloved...
Before this...
She tell the prince...
[ If you come to the forest at 4.00pm , i will marry you ]
She lie...
She lie to the prince who love her very much...
The prince leave the place with his broken heart.....

Why should the girl lie to the boy?
Because...
She just want to gain the benefit from the boy...
That's LIFE.


TERRIBLE
HORRIBLE
STRANGER

That's all my feeling now ----> in my life.



I know it
But i don't want to admit this
Because i scare and i afraid
I don't want to face this music...

I know it
I can't believe myself that i am the excess among all of you..
I don't know what should i do
I am the only who was being thrown from you...







评论

此博客中的热门博文

大學的第二個學期。

最后一天。他。

不過情人節。