PMR result.

I have to admit that i was tension before having my PMR result !
Why? I don't have an accurate answer for this.
I know, I am tension because i was no confident to my result.






『 The greater the HOPE, The greater the DISAPPOINTED 』
Just like my UPSR result ! It's same.
I try all my best in my UPSR exam, i was so confident to this and i never worry, because i think i can do that.
But, it's false ! I lost all my confident when i get my result.

Somebody tells me:When you are confident, please remember to think about if you are failed. When you are not confident, please remember to think about the future. How will you face to the audience.

I remembered this sentence.


Gradually close the day. I see more tension.
I almost cry in front my friends, my family.
My tears drop on the keyboard, when i was playing games.
I have no choice, I have to face it.

It's time to take my result.


My PMR result.

Leong Shue Yee

Bahasa Melayu - B
Bahasa English - A
Matematik - A
Science - A
Sejarah - B
Kemahiran Hidup - B
Geografi - A
Bahasa Cina - B


This is all my report for my result.


At the beginning, I think I just get  3A.. I take out my result and see 2 second, keep it !
I just saw the 3 subjects above that i get A, then the others i just get B.
So i tell all of them my result is 3A.. All of them like don't believe. I also don't believe my result.

After the 3 days, my mum ask me to take a look my result paper. Then i just pass it to her.
She gave me a great surprise ! I love this moment. Because she tell me that my result was 4A 4B.
I smile, I cry.
I still not satisfied with my result. But it is better than 3A.. Haha..




Here, I want to tell somebody.

I know, you win me.
But, do you know?
I never want to match with you.
And please, please care about the others' feeling.
Don't use your mouth to publicize my result and tell all that you won me. !!

Don't give me a chance to satire you. Thank you. !

评论

此博客中的热门博文

大學的第二個學期。

最后一天。他。

不過情人節。