Sorry, I am not perfect for you.

I had try this taste many times before. But I never give up for you. I am so brave enough to face you. To LOVE you. But why can't you believe me just for once?
I know I am not perfect. And I never wish to be. Because I hope you can love the real me. The original Stefanie.
As my friend, I hope you can find you when you need someone. But share your feelings with me sincerely.
As my family, I hope you can trust me all the ways. I love you all. But you never know it.
As my lover, I hope that you are not my lover only, but be my family later. That is the one who I love and who love me as his one.
I tried. I was tired about all about this.
Why did i do so many things for you all? Why? I don't know.
I regret.
Maybe I am not the one who is  believable. But i have tried it before. And I had been force to stop it.
You force me for so many things. I am the girl who is rebel. I dislike all the rules you did for me.
Sorry, I am not Perfect for you.
Like a song. < Let it be > It is suitable enough for me now.
All of the trouble, just let it be.
Be what? Be smoke and flew away please..
I will miss it but not in the crying. TRUST ME..
I will know the new rule you do for me.
We will start our new live and be busy always..
This is how can we continue our life.
It will be our new lifestyle.




Thank you for loving.

Sorry that I am not  PERFEC for you.









Ended by Stefanie.








Thank you

评论

此博客中的热门博文

大學的第二個學期。

最后一天。他。

不過情人節。