PERSIST .

Well
i had close my FACEBOOK as i planned before
WHY
?

Because
I have to go my own way


For some who know this
maybe they will feel me weird or nothing
they always think me like this

that's nothing special for them if i close my FB
</3

they said : This is what i anticipate !

by the way
I have 2 FB account
1) Stefanie Leong
2) Leong Stefanie

The first account have been deactivated by myself last night
( Stefanie Leong )
you can still find me at the second account

but i can't sure when i will open that
xD


I had put my last photo and my last status
that's what i wanna to share out with my friends on FB

Thanks for who always follow my status
although you are not comment or like about it
i knew and i keep silent
if you really take care about me
i will not to mind that what you asked
but for of course
if you just wanna to play fool with me
SORRY
i will not accept it


some people ask me why i persist to off my FB
if i really don't want to use FB anymore
i can just don't open it
but
WHY
?

I don't know
maybe i am expect for something that i never know
so
i decide to close it
and also my friends
i have to leave it
no more chatting on FB and posting
**sigh**







For who that following me always,
never mind , I'm fine.

It is just temporary and I will be back :)

评论

此博客中的热门博文

大學的第二個學期。

最后一天。他。

不過情人節。