Choose , Life changed .


This is the day when the lost are found .

You lighten up my life start from now ! You are my first decision without passing months ! I think we are right and we will be alright ♥


We have joy ,we have fun , we have blushing in the night .
I am not scruple to ignore what will we face to and what should we have to solve in the future .

But I just can promise , I will be your side when i am still alive .

Bluffing , Cheating , all this stupid action would not happen between you and me , i think .

But how do you feel ? I am just waiting for your answer .

We are going to put more effort on our own target and also ours . The important is just only the trust between you and me. No matter what relationship we are . I wrote this post is just for my feeling but not to show off that i have someone to promise me and cherish me . Thanks god , you are bestowing me a blessing gift <3



























I choose my choice without any choice . That's just yes or no .. You yes to me and i reply the same .

Today , the first . Although I'm kinda busy all the day , but we still getting close . Closer than before =3=
You are a great surprise for everyone as you will standing beside me . Maybe one day .


I knew the effect on both of us and also the obstruct in front of us .
But i knew too you will always be my side and solve the problem with me together ...

You are really take care of me , i knew . But you are not really falling in love with me too .

I am so clear for this , but i believe .. We will getting better <3


Wherever where you go , My heart ... will always close to you .

Hmm ... How about you ?

























Stone , heavy like the love you've shown ♥






love you , my boy .

评论

此博客中的热门博文

大學的第二個學期。

最后一天。他。

不過情人節。