It's life !

After the two-weeks exam , i felt more tired .

Well , that's the time to relax and be crazy !

I had a small small gathering with guys and friends ! We go a very romantic place to have our gathering . Although that was not a special gathered , but a new and start . The gathering had only 5 people and lost some buddy that we were quite good before . Hmmm , guys , you all know about the reason because of us right ? Hahaha , a boring awesome gathering !
That day was the first time i went to that place > Ming Ho Yuan ! I felt disappointed for the first time i went there is with you guys /.\ Bullshit xDD
At real , i really hope that my first gathering there was not you guys /.\ no others reason , just because of that day we were boring and not enough crazy -.- Maybe because of some unhappy things happen la ~

Yesterday , as normal , went tuition zzZ
After tuition , having a second-time breakfast with MeiLi ! too full for that day -.- seen i'm become more fatty ... But please don't call me fatty Stefanie next time like Alex dear /.\
Haha , i heard a horrible news yesterday too . That news was really make my heartbeat faster xDD Not because of serious of what , just felt funny and angry about that .
That's only one word i can describe for those who help me to spread this stupid news > Foolish .
I am a kind person and nice too :D  Don't you know ? I have only say the badly words when you are touching on my tail ! You know ? It shows that you are talent enough to be a news spreader !! Wohooo , congrats to the Foolish Guy ! Good Luck to you arhh ~ I will bless you all the time <3

Night , sleep earlier and have a good mood in the morning !
So i have this lovely mood to update my blog here .
This is the first time i sleep earlier like that , just about 12.00 am , i fell into my dreams ... ♥
With this special but normal day , I make myself become more stupid -.- Dressing satisfy and singing the relaxing songs , what a good day for me ! Shooting ugly just for the mood xDD who wants to watch this silly guy ?! Click a like for my new P.P in my facebook first xDD   Like this <3

Hmm .. It's time to the end of this post .






















Awaiting for our dating ♥








评论

此博客中的热门博文

大學的第二個學期。

最后一天。他。

不過情人節。