The one .

Once i had made this decision , i have never regret for myself .

Somebody try to make me right , but WHY ?


I cried . It happened always and always . For now , I never try to go back the way i went before . Be a stronger man? The answer is no . I felt bored for being a strong man . Everyone looks at you . Seems like you are charming and amazing , but , i knew it is not . I am seventeen years old for now . I tried to change my attitude and my personality to get love from others . Even though they are my family , friends , or who else . Ya, I grew up . And i become more mature . A mature girl always know what should she do and what should people done for her . That's why . I changed . I had became a person who always hate by others . I am already normal for that . Many people would said that i am emotional and just describe me as the network buzzword , EMO QUEEN . Hmm... I admitted . I try to change myself for escaping this type of name . Maybe , I am the one and the only to have this destiny .

I smile and i laugh . It gives a feeling to others that i am acting for something . Oh my god . What can i say ? I try to make people smile and make myself happy from my deepest heart . But ? Hmm... That's why i always show the troll face ! Haha . Sometimes, i will just simply smile for a word i saw in the book or even a lyrics of a song . Is it weird ? I don't think so . I am easily to be affected by the others words and i am so care that what people think of me . That's me . I try to become a perfect man at least love by others . I just request to be a normal man ! Why ! I can't get it . Bros and dears always ask me to be optimistic and have positive thinking . Ya i tried . And i always be a counselor for my friends trying to enlighten them and solve their problems . Furthermore , i think i have deserve to do anything to them . Because they are my friends . But the fact shows me , I was just a stupid .


For the people who love me ,

I am really sorry for what i am thinking and what i had chose . That's a big gap in front of me . I can't over it . And i decide to give up .. Forever . I knew i had promised many compliance for you all . And some i may promised that i will never do again . But now .. I ruined it . Sorry for that . I have no words to say except to apologized . I have no face to face . You might be angry or starting to hate me or whatever .. I can't imagine how will you think . Now i promised . I will be a better man after i had reborn . Which reborn ? I don't know .





























You are the one , my only one .

评论

此博客中的热门博文

大學的第二個學期。

最后一天。他。

不過情人節。