5/16/2014


Today was Teacher's Day .

My new school had celebrated this festival with some teachers' speech and students' performance . Maybe there was some interesting event i missed ? Ohh , I don't know . Actually I don't know why did i going to school today and i knew that's nothing to do today . Maybe i am acting like a good student ? ahaha , i think so .

Hmm.. There are some interesting thing happened on us today and also yesterday !
Well , I got a boyfriend out of a sudden and i need to act for some time -.- There's weird . It's all because of the FRIEND 's asking and curious about our relationship , no why , maybe she had became our entertain for these time . We are willing enough to be friend with her but the thing is she can't be normal with us . We feel helpless .

Before we went home , she tried to be acquainted with us . She told me she wanna be our friend and just want to join us become a GANG . Ohh gosh , how can i reject her? Hmm ... I agree with her . Actually i'm not that cool and ruthless even fierce , I'm just dislike the thing i don't like . It's not only to her but everyone . Whatever , she make me laugh when she was saying zzZ

。。。。。。。。。。。


I learnt something and actually i knew it for a long time ago .

Stay calm when people are talking about you ;

Stay strong when people are despising you ;
Stay smile when people are hurting you .

Humans are angels and evils . We may not know even he or she is a kind or ill . People said be careful when you know others , but people actually the others . It's feel like we tell the others to be careful but instead others will tell him to be alert with us . Is it the routine of people's life ? Hmmm........

























评论

此博客中的热门博文

大學的第二個學期。

最后一天。他。

不過情人節。