Love ? Always there ♥

Love is like the wind , you can't see it but you can feel it .

What's love ? Anyone could tell ?
Love is an incredibly powerful word. When you're in love, you always want to be together, and when you're not, you're thinking about being together because you need that person and without them your life is incomplete.
Sometimes i may think , people all i love may not love me but it still exist , am i wrong ?
Love is selfish , it may kill someone's rationality or sentiment . But all we need is love .
Love can sometimes be magic , But magic can sometimes just an illusion.
Friendship , Family relationship , Lovers , it's all about love . Love is , when you trust the other with your life and when you would do anything for each other . When you love someone you want nothing more than for them to be truly happy or no matter what it takes because that's how much you care about them and because their needs come before you own . You hide nothing of yourself and can tell the other anything because you know they accept you just the way you are .

For me ,
Love is always there . Ya , i have no a boyfriend . But lots of people who are loving me . I knew , and so sorry every time i showed the poker face ... Thanks for always be with me , it's really precious for me and i will treasure it until the day i end my breathe . Promises mean everything, but after there are broken , sorry means nothing . I can't really promise what i promised to , but i will try my best to be a better man , not to disappoint the people who loves me . Sometimes people don’t understand the promises they’re making when they make them. But you keep the promise anyway. That’s what love is. Love is keeping the promise anyway .

Appreciate for everything i had . Love life , enjoy life . Do not give up your life since that's yours . Please don't leave it away with those stupid reasons . I knew , i have no such certainly reasons or any excuses to give up of my life . All i had is gave by my loved . My families , friends and everyone . As i said , life 's so implicated . I always wish i could escape from this and that . No matter what's happened , life still going on . I never wish that i could get the best thing that i ever had , all i want is happiness and love . Love heal everything but it's untouchable .

One day , someone will walk into your life and make you see why it never worked out with anyone else .

Where's my day ? Hahaha .

Whatever , love you , all my dearest ♥




评论

此博客中的热门博文

大學的第二個學期。

最后一天。他。

不過情人節。