A lately greeting for October .

This is the month.

Countdown everyday for the day you leave . Hmm... I'm just too missing you.
I don't know how are you and even where you are . The only place i know is you are always there is always in my heart.
Maybe times flew , ya , it really flew . We can't make it have a backward reaction .
All we can do is just look forward and stay strong in our life . Stay strong , stay alive.
Sometimes we may just talking about gossips and nonsense , but no matter what the topics about , all of this sense to me.
Dreamed about you these night. I could not see clearly your face but i know you are trying to give me a sign from the different ways.
Always talk to you inside my heart . Because it is no use to speak loud . But i really want to.
I hope that you will hear me and support me as full just like the past .
Ya, all of this had past .
Time flies, people changed, everything changed, life ends.
I do miss you every time , i need you always when i'm in trouble. I'm not asking for your help, but just want to have you be my side. Even though maybe we are not contact.
You leave me alone. You leave us alone.
We know all of us are missing you and not forget you , but all this will not slipping from our mouth.
And now this is the month, the black-month we had, the month you leave us away.
I know you're not willing to leave us.
You have dream and we had a lot of promises. Ohh friend , i will insist on what i am going to.
I can't go on the ways you passed through , but i will still going on.
Hello , the black October .

It's 350 days past .
We will meet again , no matter where we are .

Months will go on after month , and every time when a new month reach , people may say : please treat me nicely in this new month.
And i had the lately greeting to this month.




- Repost -

评论

此博客中的热门博文

大學的第二個學期。

最后一天。他。

不過情人節。